Up to 40% Discount Off Windscreen Replacement Insurance Excess
Even if your insurance company charges you an excess on windscreen replacements, Shatterscreen can save you money by offering a refund - direct to you - of up to 40% of your policy excess without affecting your no claims.
Windscreen Prices - Non Insurance
If your insurance policy does not cover glass damage, don't worry - we can still save you money by offering you a great quote for windscreen replacement on all van and car makes and models.
There's no need to worry about the cost of windscreens because we save you money by working with lower margins - a level of service and commitment you would struggle to find elsewhere.
Windscreen Prices - Insurance
As a ground rule, our expert repair technicians will always try to repair your windscreen by the roadside (if appropriate). However, if the crack or chip has spread and your windscreen needs replacing, we can do this for you too.
Windscreen replacement prices can be quite daunting, but that isn't the case with Shatterscreen. We discount your windscreen replacement Excess cost by up to 40%, making our service one of the best out there. We use only the highest standard of glass to ensure your windscreen is as good as new.
We are committed to making sure you're happy with the service you receive from us. Our technicians don't cut corners. The only thing we do cut is our prices. Speak to us today to arrange your windscreen replacement.
The best possible service
With over 30 years' experience in reducing windscreen replacement costs, we are able to offer you the best windscreen repair prices.
- HOW? It's simple, we work off smaller margins. Our philosophy is to do more for less, quickly and efficiently.
- WHY? We know how stressful replacing your windscreen can be; so it's our aim to take this stress away from you. We want you to be happy with the service we provide and your car windscreen replacement price.
- HASSLE? None. We'll come to you quickly and have you back on the road in no time.
- WHAT ABOUT MY NO-CLAIMS? Using your car insurance for windscreen replacement will not effect your no-claims benefits or premiums. We check with your insurer on every occassion.
Call us now for an instant windscreen repair quote on 0800 949 9004 or email us at email@example.com
- Q. How do you discount my windscreen replacement quote by up to 40%?
- A. We do this by simply contributing towards your windscreen cost and working with smaller profit margins to save you money.
- Q. What about my 'No-Claims' bonus?
- A. Going through your insurance for the cost of windscreen replacement or repair has no effect on your no-claims.
- Q. Do I need to call my insurer?
- A. No, we do this for you. We bill them direct, all we need are your policy details and an excess payment (we'll always try to discount your excess too).
Windscreen repair prices
When you discover a crack or a chip in your windscreen, one of the first things that comes to mind is often the cost of the repair. If you don't have insurance just contact us for a quote. However, providing your insurance policy covers the cost of windscreen repair, it's often completely free.
Shatterscreen offer free windscreen repair to all of our customers who fall into this category; wherever they are, whatever time of day. One of our friendly technicians will visit you and repair your windscreen by the roadside.
What about my no-claims?
Using your car insurance for windscreen replacement costs with Shatterscreen will not affect your no-claims benefits because we check this with your insurer; so rest assured that those years of careful driving won't go to waste.
Thanks Shatterscreen, my car is my pride and joy and you looked after it superbly. You saved me the full 40% off my windscreen replacement price insurance excess. Extremely pleased. Best windscreen replacement quote I received!
-- Andrew McClaren (Glasgow)
I only have third party insurance for my Golf windscreen and the windscreen price was the deal breaker. I'm really pleased with what I paid and of course the windscreen replacement.
-- Joe Sandler (East London)